Friday 26 February 2016

10 WC Week #8

Stage fright


 "I'm not a dancer!," I exclaimed. One of the dancers had bad gas so they made me take her place.  They put her green tutu on me and threw me on stage.  I'd most likely choose swimming over dancing. The reason they chose me to go was because my sisters a part of the performance and I watch her practice in the mirrors for hours! I felt like nobody was watching me when I was on stage. Then I realize my sister was beside me and that made my heart smile. That's when I found my hidden talent. 

3 comments:

  1. Rihanna I really liked reading your very inspirational story. And I love the end that tells of how important it is to have the support of others so we can better find that hidden talent you wrote of. Really nice work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your story this week. Don't forget the apostrophe for I'm. Check which word you want to use for through as I think you mean threw me on stage. Great ending message to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting story! On the second sentence you spelled " through" but it is spelled "threw" Just fix that up. I don't know if you need to add an "s" on mirrors. You should change realize to realized on the sentence before the last sentence. Good job this week.

    ReplyDelete