Wednesday 11 May 2016

100WC Week #17

Jack and the Stairway




                     Walking up the stairs where everything will change, I tripped over a step and fell in the water. Pulling myself out of the water, I continued walking up all the stairs. When I reached the top, two wooden dorry stood there. I pushed one of the doors open and saw...
"Excuse me little girl, but are'nt you supposed to be a boy?" said the giant. 
"Well no. Jack told me to fill in for him today." said Kylie. The makeup artists started to change the way I looked and we started filming the movie called: Jack and the Stairway. 

The End

3 comments:

  1. You made a spelling mistake in your third sentence. I think you meant 'doors' also make sure to use an apostrophe in "aren't" Remember to use quotation marks before and after someone speaks. Creative story, I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a spelling mistake in your third sentence I think you men't doors and I think everything else is good, and great story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some spelling mistakes like dorry I think you meant door but it's good

    ReplyDelete