Thursday 26 May 2016

100 WC Week #19

The Broken Ankle




As the music started for playing for my floor routine, the flame of confident inside of me grew. Starting with a roundoff backtuck, I was ready to do a move I struggle with every compotition. I started thinking about how un-supportive my family is. As the flame flickered and then went out inside of me while doing my full, I landed on my ankle bad. Sooner or later I was at the hospital. My brother leaned over my bed .
"Did I win?" I said in a soft voice. My brother smiled at me and nodded his head.
"You won for bravery" he said. 

1 comment:

  1. I think your story was good. You spelled competition wrong. It should also be 'the flame of confidence' not confident. I am confused about you saying the move I struggle with every competition and than saying you hurting yourself during your full. Also you should say 'I struggled with every competition. It also doesn't make sense to say I landed on my ankle bad because that not propr gramar. It should be a comma between how in-supportive my family is, as the flame'... You should also read your story out loud to make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete